Planning a Visit
Here is some information you may need in planning your visit to Keystone. We hope to see you soon!
What Time does Church Start?
- On Sunday mornings our service starts at 11AM.
- We also have women’s, men’s and children’s Sunday School classes which begin at 9:30 AM.
- Service is usually finished by 12:45PM.
Where is Keystone and How Do I Get There?
- We are located in the West Garfield Park neighborhood at: 4035 W Maypole Ave, Chicago, IL 60624
- We are located just south of Lake Street and West of Pulaski Ave.
- The closest expressway to Keystone is the Eisenhower expressway (I-290).
- Parking is available in the two lots next to the church. Street parking is also available but please be aware of permit only parking zones.
What Should I Wear?
- We welcome you to Keystone in whatever makes you feel comfortable, however, some members on Sundays will dress in business casual clothing while others will dress in more formal attire.
Is There Child Care Available?
- During service we have childcare available for children ages 2 to 4.
- There’s a nursery for children under 2 years old, however a parent will have to stay in the nursery with their child.
- For children ages 4 to 12, we encourage attendance in children’s church, where children learn Bible stories, participate in arts and crafts and have light snacks while service is going on. Children will typically leave for children’s church during the announcement time.
- Some parents may prefer a child to stay with them during service and that is fine as well.
What Should I Expect?
- Our service brings together a blend of traditional and contemporary styles of worship. We sing some songs out of hymnals and other songs whereby the words are provided in the bulletin.
- Other elements of the Sunday worship service include prayer requests time, announcements and special music by the choir.
- On the 1st Sunday of every month, we also have communion.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us or call us at 773-638-7383